Cassette To WAV Plus Description
Editor: With Cassette To WAV Plus you can copy cassette tapes to PCM WAV, ACM WAV and MP3 files on your pc, with the ability to Detect the silence section Between the audio tracks of the cassette and split them automatically.
You can set the sample-rate/bit-rate/channels of the PCM WAV files, and the codec/format of the ACM WAV files.
Limit the size the of the recorded files (by time or size), raise many events when the process has done, save the recorded file under an easy to use categories list, start to convert the cassette when a noise is detected, and much more... Connect your stereo system to your PC and convert your cassette easily.
The installation program of Sound Recorder Plus contains a free trial version of the software and a chm help file.
* Convert the cassette tape 'on the fly' (real-time).
* Convert the cassette tape buffers from any source.
* Convert the cassette tape to PCM WAV, ACM WAV and MP3 audio files.
* Split the converting process automatically! (by silence detection).
* No limitation for the time or the size of the converted file.
* Start the converting process when noise is detected.
* Stop the converting process when silence is detected.
* Cut the silence section from the end of the converted file.
* Pause/Unpause the converting process.
* Analyze, zoom and cut your converted files on a graph.
* Display 2 types of audio graphs.
* Set the ID3 tags of the destination file.
* Save the converted files to the categories list.
* Set limitation by time length.
* Set limitation by size length.
* Save the log of the converting process.
* Play the converted files from the program.
* Play the converted files from the default player.
* Operate many events when the converting process has done.
* Join the converted/other sound files.
* Save Text To Speech to an audio file.
* Play a sound in the background while converting.
Cassette To WAV Plus Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Cassette To WAV Plus 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Cassette To WAV Plus Requirements
No additional system requirements.